Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Welcome!

Well, welcome to the blog o' me. Warning for you up front, this blog may be a little boring, so if you don't like it, don't read it. I'm more or less going to do background and all that so don't fall asleep.

I decided to create this place because I have figured out that I'm not the only who has to deal with the daily challenges of Psoriatic Arthritis and its many related diseases and conditions. I feel that creating a place where I can share my daily struggles may help someone else who's feeling the same feelings that I am or going through similar situations. That's the blessings of this day and age, I guess. Besides the health stuff, I am going to through in some news and gossip, not to mention comics that I love. So stay tuned!

Blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home