Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Everyone!

Today is my most favorite day of the year. Yes, even more special to me than my anniversary or birthday. I absolutely love everything about Halloween. Today, Chris and I have so many things planned that I know I'm going to be wore out tomorrow. First, we're going to go up to Greenwood and see about getting a newer vehicle. We've nearly paid off the one we have, but it's getting to the point where we need a new one. Too much mileage and the poor thing is getting tired. We're VIP customers at the dealership, so we'll see what happens. Later on, I'm planning to spend time with my brother, Billy, and then come home to cook the Halloween or Samhain meal for our traditional celebration tonight. It's going to be great. Oh, and of course, we mustn't forget the little ghosts and goblins that are going to be visiting our house tonight! Muwhahahaaa!

Even though there's a weather front moving through, I feel okay today. I think I may have some kind of sinus thing starting again, but I'm hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't. Okay, they're not crossed while I'm typing. I noticed this morning that I had a small bruise near my injection site on my stomach. I don't know if it's from the Enbrel shot or not, but I'll keep a close eye on it in the meantime. For some reason the past few days have been kinda hard for me. My heart keeps pounding just about everytime I try and do things, even something small such as walking from one room to the next. This happens also after I take my heart medication. I have called and left a message at the rheumy's office for him to call me back, but I know with me being gone most of the day that they'll call tomorrow. Still have to find a flu shot. I don't think I can have one at the moment because I'm starting to get another sinus thing but I can atleast have a plan to get one. Other than that, I'm just feeling a bit tired and sluggish. Yet I'm so happy it's Halloween that I want to do a whole bunch of things.

The weekend with my niece went well. Yes, there were the typical times that the baby would make its presence known, but overall it was a fun weekend. I definitely am glad that she stayed. I hope she gets a good grade on the project because I feel she did a really good job responding quickly to the baby's needs and wants. Yet with this short entry, I'm off. I need to get into the shower and get ready for the drive to Greenwood. It's about forty-five minutes to get there so I'm going to be comfortable.

Until next time,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home