Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you to all the men and women around the world who make it possible for me to sit here and keep this online journal about things. Without you all, we would not be able to enjoy the freedoms that we have been blessed with. You are the shining lights at the end of a long tunnel, keeping the way safe for each of us here at home. Stay safe and come home soon! Thanks to all the Troops!

Also, I want to say thanks to all my friends out there who keep encouraging me no matter what. This year has been a hard one in many of my friends' lives for more reasons than should be allowed. We've all hung in there together and we will make it out on top.

I'm so thankful that I have my family and friends. There are situations right now that make it difficult to say that, but in all honesty, they are family. I can't just sweep them under a rug and forget about them. My faith tells me to stay strong and it will all work out, so that's what I'm doing the best I can. I'm so glad that I still have my brothers here with me, as well as my parents and my grandmother. In many ways I know I'm blessed. I'm so thankful for them all.

To everyone out there, thanks for hanging in there with me. I know I haven't really been updating in here much of what has been going on in my ordinary and boring life. I've been working steadily on the Nanowrimo novel as well as fighting personal battles. Stay here with me and I promise I'll make it worth your while.

Thanks again to you all!
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home