Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hello again

Yes, I realize that I've been gone for a few days. I'm sorry about that and will try my hardest not to let it happen again. I have no control over the weather, however, so if I don't post for a few days, don't give up on me. Just having a hard time getting everything in a routine and also competing with the weather for time. The weather here in Indiana really can't decide whether it wants to be Winter or Spring. The up and down of it all makes my joints tender and painful to move as well as causing my Fibro to act up more. So I was ordered by my dear hubby to remain in bed and only do my simple stretching exercises if it did not cause me a lot of pain to do so. I read a lot and tried to write a couple of letters but mostly I just slept because it was easier to digest the pain that way. I'm going to try and get through some of the emails and posts that I have had to neglect. It's a little overwhelming if I think about doing it all at once, so I'm going to go slow and take it one email or post a time. I hope that everyone out there has a great day and it be full of smiles.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home