Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Wow! Over 100 posts!



That's my little dog, Dudley, as he went outside to potty just after some snow we had on Saturday. He's not happy that he has to go outside in this weather to potty. But it's better than messes in the house!

Today is a better day. I was able to take my Enbrel shot last night so my muscles aren't as tense and tight as they have been in the past week. I am still having some trouble with my neck and lower back muscles. I also have noticed that some of the tenderness and pain has gone from my joints although I have trouble going to the bathroom sometimes. Just walking there was the hardest parts of the whole deal. I did manage to sleep most of the night without waking due to pain. Who knew one little shot could do so much in such a short amount of time? I'm just really glad to be back on the medicine that helps so much.

I am still working on my cross-stitch project, one little stitch at a time. It's taking a while because my wrists are still sore and tender. Hopefully I'll finish it before the end of the year! Lol, everyone in my family continues to get me cross-stitch projects for Christmas so I never have to worry about not having something to do. Also making my way through a collection of Sherlock Holmes stories. I do enjoy them. The book has the same number of pages as the recent Harry Potter book but the type used is smaller. Therefore, there's a lot more to read on the pages. If you don't read the stories carefully either, you're apt to get lost within the story. I still love it though. Writing is coming in spurts. I worked on one of my novels the other day for about an hour, then spent a half hour writing something else. Nothing really concrete is coming from them right now but I know I have to keep at it.

There's a concern of mine about a friend who I met during the time when Chris was going through his cancer treatment. "J" and I have talked off and on after joining the cancer support group. I found out last night that he was missing and hadn't checked in after work last Friday. I'm hoping he's okay and if you all could say a prayer or two, I'd appreciate it.

Love and blessings,

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home