Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tired today

This post won't be long. I am really tired today. I haven't done much activity-wise to be so tired, but I believe my body may still be recovering from the hospital stay as well as adapting to the Enbrel shots once again. I tried to do the laundry today but only managed to get the clothes in the washer without trouble. I was barely able to put the clothes into the dryer. I am paying for that right now. My back is still bothering me. I just get tired of not doing anything around the house. I know I need to do it little by little. Hope everyone out there is having a good evening. I will write more later if I'm able.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home