Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, March 27, 2006

*headdesk*

Uh?..What? Oh yea, my blog.

Sorry, I was falling asleep at the keyboard there for a few. Last night was shot night plus there was a front coming through Indiana. No wonder I couldn't sleep. Believe me, I'm exhausted. But I'll live, I think. Anyway, if this past weekend wasn't a lazy weekend for me, then today was the laziest day of all. To be honet, I think my body was just saying enough. I needed the rest. I had been doing a lot with only about three or four hours of sleep each night. So no wonder I have done nothing but sleep. That and my feet are still swollen today. It looks like I have no ankles. Lol, cankles. I love that word. Sorry, though I may be in some pain, I'm actually in a good mood today. It was nice and warm today outside. The sun was shining brightly and I had hoped that Spring had finally won. This afternoon the clouds came back bringing rain with them. I don't mind the rain. I just hate the shift in pressure that goes with it.

I finally finished the second LOTR book today. Woohoo! I will start on the third one this evening before bed. I guess the reason these are taking so long to read is that I don't skim over descriptive paragraphs as I sometimes do with long novels. I savor every word that's written because these stories are like magic to me. Hopefully I can find some thinner novels to read to make up the difference I have in reaching my goal. I know I have plenty of those around here. Chris is soaking up the books by Christopher Paolini. I think I spelled that right. Chris finished Eragon not long ago and went straight out to buy the second in the series titled Eldest. The story really captured him. I did write three more pages of editing today. That is, until my hands said no more. That's the one bad thing about having your wrist bones meld together. It doesn't take long before they start to give out on you and you can't type or write very long. Good thing I am always able to pick up where I left off without having to backtrack too much. The rest of this evening I am going to finish up the chapter I'm working on and spend a little time talking to Chris. He only has this week left before he gets back to work. Hope all is well, wherever you are.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home