Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Welcome Back to....Me!

I know that my post have been spotty the past couple of weeks at best. Not much that I can offer in the way of an excuse yet I will say that it's mostly due to the fact I've been sick with whatever it was Chris brought home with him from work. Last week I had dealt with the fever part and now it seems that my voice has ran away from me still. It kinda went out on Sunday night and now I'm reduced to a whisper or worse, a squeak. The past couple of days I've gotten to the boredom stage of being sick. You know the one - you want to get up and do something but you can't truly concentrate on anything for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I attempted to do a few rows on my cross-stitch but after the tenth time of taking out stitches, I gave up. I managed to read about one and a half books though so I'm still pumped about reaching my goal by the end of June. The other thing I need to work on is sending all the things I have collected over the year off to those I bought them for. It's just been hectic with one thing after another going on in my life. *shrugs* Isn't that the way life works anyway?

Today the weather is beautiful outside. Nice and sunny with a cool breeze that flows through the open windows. I let Dudley, my dog, go outside and play in the yard for a bit while I sat on the front porch. Lol, I almost fell asleep because it was just so comfortable out there. It was an adventure in itself for me to get Dudley to come back inside with no voice. Ultimately I had to waddle behind him, chasing him back into the house. Can't blame him for wanting to stay outside, but I don't have his new flea/tick collar one yet. Don't really want to chase him around the house when he needs extra baths for the fleas. So today I'm going to take it a little easy again and save my voice as much as possible. It's bad when the doctor's office calls to confirm an appointment and asked for you even when you answer the phone. Oh well, quiet reigns supreme around here for now. At least in my department it does. I have had a resurgence of creativity for some reason. I'm not going to knock it as my muse will take it away from me if I don't keep at it. Started a few things and getting opinions about them. Don't know where they're going. I hate having a lot of projects going on and not having any of them finished but that's the way it usually goes for me anyway. Yet, I'm off to do the email/post thing for a little while. Hope everyone is well out there. Have a few of you really in my thoughts here lately so I'm a little worried about you. Love you all.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home