Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dark and gloomy

That's how this day started and is continuing on for me. We were supposed to get some of that snow here over the weekend but none has fallen thus far. It's just one of those days where you want to curl up on a comfy couch or chair with a great book and something warm to drink. I would love to do that except my hands aren't letting me do much today. I can type okay and have to stop every once in a while to take a break and let them rest. So if it seems like I have written a lot, it's only because it has taken me a while to do it. One of these days, I'll figure out the html thing and do something spiffy with this blog. Until then, you'll just have to deal with my measly little posts.

Not much on the table to do today on my list. Going to write a couple letters to a few wonderful friends of mine. I have a couple already written and ready to send out. I just wish my hands would let me do more. My cross stitch project is coming along well. I have most of the fringe and dress done on the left hand side of the fabric. I hope to have it finished today but most likely I will have just another portion of it finished. My writing has taken a back seat for now. I started on another chapter of my novel and the reworking is going great up until I have had to help get things in order for Chris to have the chemo this month. I'm hoping and praying that it will give us many, many years together. Once the next dose comes up, we'll have a routine and it will be easier for me to focus my thoughts on my writing. It's kinda hard to get into the mindset of a serial killer for your story when your hubby's getting powerful drugs pumped into his body. Lol, well for some people it is. So I must be off for now. My brother wants me to call him back and if I don't, he'll keep calling me. Take care out there and try to find one thing to smile for today.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home