Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Oh joy....rain

Lol, sorry had to say it that way. If it wasn't rain then it'd be the white stuff and I don't want to deal with that if at all possible. We had some pretty strong thunderstorms through the night last night and into this morning. Bad enough the lights flickered a couple of times but didn't go out completely. Good thing too because was awake and playing on the computer. If he lost his game without having a chance to save it, the sight wouldn't have been pretty. I basically am planning to do a repeat of yesterday. The only thing is I hope to get a few more rows done on my cross stitch. It's bugging me that I haven't been able to do more than a couple here and there. I would love to finish it and send it on its way to a close friend of mine. But I still have a large portion to finish as well as all the backstitching and framing. I know, I know. Slow and steady. Well, poop on that. Lol, I have lots more that I want to finish and the stack of them I keep getting at christmas time is piling up. Plus I would love to finish my blanket that I've been crocheting for a few years. That takes a lot more out of me than the cross stitch projects though. We'll see.

Since I spent most of the day yesterday resting, I have made it halfway through the first book of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I can't help but see the cast of the movies in each of their roles in the books. I think that Peter Jackson did a good job with casting because many of the actors and actresses fit their roles very well. All the same, my mind still flows the written words much better than the movies adapted from them. I'm working hard to reach my goal of 50 books by the end of June. I would really love to also get the editing and re-write portion of my novel done this month while Chris is busy hogging the computer at times. We'll see what happens, especially considering the weather as of late. And since it's getting late, no more stalling. Off to read or work on projects a bit. Take care all and know that you are loved by someone out there.

Love and blessings,
Kim

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim,
    I am so proud of you! You are a great friend, human and sister! God put you on this earth to bless our lives! I love you so much!

    Brandi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home