Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Raining finally!

Finally! After waiting days for the rain to get here so that I could have a little more relief, it finally arrived this morning. I didn't get to sleep until about three in the morning and was awaken by the sound of tornado sirens going off around ten this morning. I don't remember anything during that span of seven hours, which is rare for me. I'm not complaining though. Wish I had more sleeps like that one! The arrival of the rain has left me more tired than anything else, I'll admit. My muscles have relaxed somewhat in my back and my joints aren't as tender. Yet, I still have trouble just going from my bedroom to the bathroom more than I should. Hopefully the temperature here in Indiana won't turn colder through the end of the week and my body will have some time to adjust to the changes. Then again, knowing my luck and the weather here, that won't be the case at all. Lol, crazy weather.

Today I am almost finished reading "The Hobbit" and will most likely go on to read the first book of "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I figured that would be the easiest way of making it through the books on my shelves without having to hunt all over for the books. Of course, I can't just read one book at a time and basically have two being read although I can't find the other one right now. Lol, that's just my luck. My cross stitch is calling me but I might have to wait a bit on that. My hands still feel sore from this past weekend. I might do a couple rows. I mostly try to pass the time and try not to cry over the situation that my friend "J" is dealing with right now. It saddens me to no end that he has to deal with this on top of everything else he has on his plate. I'm praying that there was a misunderstanding and things will work out. Until then, you're in my thoughts and prayers, "J". Everyone have a good day today. Remember you all are loved.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home