Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Hmm..looks like rain

Lol, imagine that. Rain in spring. Just kidding. I'm trying to make myself a bit more positive than before because I'm trying to help ease Chris' worry. Seems that waiting is always the hardest part of anything. So far, Chris has been sleeping lots and I'm doing the whole get in touch with people to let them know what's going on up to this point thing. I haven't been saying the "c" word if I can help it. There have been times when I have gotten sad and let my mind wander over to the "what if" couch, but I don't let it stay there very long. Too much to think about that's good instead of bad. Besides we won't know for sure one way or the other until Wednesday of next week. All I'm going to do by worrying is work myself up again and again. So I am going to think positively and believe in my beliefs. :)

Today the sky is cloudy and grey. Rain has been falling off and on but not in a severe sort of way. It's just been gentle showers, the kind that the flowers (and weeds) love to have. The trees and flowers are really starting to bloom as of late. We have a Japanese maple on the side of our front yard that is so beautiful as it starts to show its leaves. The birds are coming to my yard and having fun much to the amusement of my dog, Dudley. He's started to chase them whenever he's out and gets the chance. There's one little blackbird that's taken a liking to Dudley and started to chase him a time or two. I just happened to look up yesterday when it was happening. Lol, I was so glad to get that chance to smile. Since it's all rainy and cloudy, I'm mostly going to be working on my reading today. I'm letting Chris get as much rest as his body needs because I know it will help his body heal in the long run. I have wanted to write but when I sit down to do anything, my mind goes blank. I carry a notebook and pen with me just in case but when I pull those out of my purse, the thoughts go away. *sighs* Silly thoughts.

The drama between my aunt and I continued until today. I received an email saying almost everything that was in the first email she wrote to me. Of course, I wrote her one letting her know I wasn't going to be involved in a petty arguement over the internet about my Grandma's care. I had more important things to deal with. If she wants to focus her life on things that have happened in the past instead of working on the future, then that's her decision. I am going to love and cherish the only grandmother I have left and see that she's happy in any way that I can. So I have let that part of the drama go. Hope that all of you out there are doing well. Love to you all.

If you have questions or whatever, feel free to comment or send me an email. The information's in my profile. Take care!

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home