Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring days are here

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was obviously away from the computer. Friday, we didn't do much of anything because I was feeling stiff and hurting in my hands and feet. I slept in late and so Chris basically amused himself on the computer. Saturday, he was feeling bored, very much like a caged bird so he went over to our friends', Shaun and Dani, house. He wanted to help them work on Shaun's truck a bit. I think it did him good to get out of the house. It also gave me time to just be by myself and do a lot of thinking as well as some housework. I just needed to be alone and regroup as far as my feelings and all. I sat on the front porch a bit and read while the machines were washing and drying clothes. Even managed to get a few dishes cleaned up. Not a while lot but enough to make a dent in them. We'll see what the rest of today holds.

I'm basically doing the same thing today as I did yesterday. I have a load in the washer and one in the dryer. Not to mention the load I haven't folded yet, but that one is made up of sheets and pillowcases so it's no biggie. I loaded up the dishwasher, letting it run while Chris went over to his sister, Dawn's house. He helped her work on her yard a bit before coming home. Seems his back is starting to spasm on him. Right now he's resting and I'm doing this update before I forget. Besides reading and working on the house, I've also been busy crocheting on my afghan. I am so close to the halfway mark, I can see it looming in the distance. It's so heavy when folded because it's all single stitch. Lol, Chris said he wanted it warm. Well, I can testify that the blanket is definitely warm. I've taken some pictures of it and will upload those as soon as I finished with this. Maybe I'll have them in time for my next post. We'll see.

Hope all is well. I'll write more later when my hands don't feel as though they are going to fall off from typing. Take care out there and know you all are in my thoughts, no matter how far away you may be.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home