Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wow, time flies

Sorry about not posting my regular posts the past few days. It's been really busy here. I had my nephew spending the night Friday, my niece spending the night Saturday and then today she came over to help me with some cleaning. I didn't get a whole lot done. Yet I did get a few projects crossed off my list. Now comes the laundry part. Ew, I don't like doing laundry but it's one of the few household chores that I can do without too much trouble. Not much else has really been going on here in my little town in Indiana. The weather has been on the cool side for the past few days as well. That makes it feel like late fall instead of spring. Hopefully we'll get the warmer weather back soon.

I was able to work on my crocheted afghan some today. I have another couple of rows done. In all that makes nearly 180 rows. Still got some to go before it's finished. Keeps out of trouble though. Lol, I also finished a dragon puzzle for Chris to hang in the living room once the painting is finished. He's working on making it look like a castle room. He has to take it slow because of all that's been going on, so we have three walls painted with one to go. Then the "mortar" is going to be a different color than the "bricks" so they stand out. The shelves that hold the DVDs and dragon sculptures will be painted to look as though they are made out of wood. All in all it will be a very neat looking room once we get it finished. Of course, it's only the first room to be redecorated. We've got plenty others to do. I am reading through the Dragonlance series now. For some reason I have those books on the top of my list that I made. The easiest thing for me to do was to start at the top and work my way down. Of course, the larger books take me a few days more to finish than some of the smaller books, but it'll be worth it in the end. At least I think so. Today I worked on my "Bridget" story. I call it that because that is the name of the main character. I'm not exactly sure what type of story it's going to be at the moment but wherever it takes me, I'm willing to go. Still working on the edits for the Alan story. I really think it's starting to sound better and not so rushed. Other than those things, I talked to an old friend today. It completely made my day. I've known him for years and just recently got back in touch with him. There's something about friends from the past that make me feel really comfortable with being myself around them.

Hope all of you are having a great day/night wherever you are. Know you are loved and thought of at least once a day.
Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home