Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Smile :)


I know a lot of my friends, both online and offline, are going through some rough times. It seems that each one of us has his or her own private battle to win. Regardless, I want you all to know that I think of you, yes every single one of you, each day as I light my candles and meditate for the day. Each one of you have become precious and a part of my life that I don't want to live without. Having you in my life makes it easier to wake up and face the day whether it turns out good or bad in the end. So please be assured that I am always thinking of you all, sending good thoughts and energies your way to help you through the rough time you are having at the moment. Just remember I'm always with you in spirit.

Today the weather is absolutely gorgeous. The sun is shining but it's not so hot that you can't sit outside and be comfortable. It's one of those rare gems that we get here in Indiana before the weather changes into something less desired. There are just a few fluffy, white clouds in the sky. They kinda remind me of little creatures made of marshmellows. There's even a cool breeze blowing through. I really love these days where it's not to hot and not too cold. Of course, being in Indiana, I know that the weather will change before I get used to it. So I'm going to spend some time out on my screened porch this afternoon. Dudley has already been out and enjoying the weather for a little while. Now he's curled up next to my computer chair while I'm working on this blog post. I love my little guy. Chris has made it through this week of work. Well, he will have made it officially when he gets home from work tonight but I'm still uber proud of him either way. I know he's still hurting but he's still trying. That's the main thing. I hope he continues to get better. I really want him to stop hurting and be able to do the things he could before.

Today, I'm in a fairly good mood. Things don't seem as dark and bleak as they did a few days ago. It's just those low days that I worry over sometimes. Knowing that I am stuck in a position makes me feel as though there's no reason to even try anymore. I have been able to catch myself before it gets so low that I contemplate doing something I'll regret. But it doesn't make everything all better either. At least I can stop myself and refocus on all the good things that have been going on in my life. So today, I'm going to just read my beloved books and write when the mood strikes me. It's going to be a day of me just having fun that I want to have. It may be boring to others, but it makes me happy and that's what matters. Everyone else can just buzz off. Lol, but I am planning to try and make dinner this evening. Nothing fancy just some chili thrown together. The most I'd have to do would be to drain the hamburger. That always gives me trouble. We'll see. Hope everyone is having a good day. Take care.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home