Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Leave of absence

Things are complicated here at the moment. Pain and stiffness is really overwhelming me to the point where I'm going to have to stop posting for a while longer. I realize that so much has happened since the last time I posted, but I have no control over what the weather does. Right now we are waiting on the first bitter arctic cold front to come through the state tonight. I'm going to be continuing to work on my writing and reading while I'm away from the internet. Hope things will go well with you all.

Love and blessings,
Kim

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy Kim,

    I thought I would drop in and say Hi. I am so sorry to hear about all this. I know things always work out in the long run. I say this because I have been in the same shoes you are in now. But you know this, so I don't even have to mention it.

    Sorry your doggie has the tummy ache. My old dog, Ginger, can hardly get around when it gets cold. We got her when she was just a pup, and now she is as old as I am in dog years.

    Good news, though: our youngest mommy cat, Joliene, has had four of the cutest kittens you ever saw. One of them has six toes, just like his mommy and granddad have. Dora named Joliene's dad Erenst Hemingway because he had six toes. Most of the cats Hemingway had has six toes.

    So, now I have to hit the bed and relax while the pain meds I took goes to work.

    Take care Kim, and may God Bless you and your family.

    OOG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home