Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

HAPPY BIRTDAY JADEN!!!!!!!!!


I must begin my post by saying Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends in the whole world, Jaden. She and I are virtual sisters and I'm very, very blessed to have met her and get to know her. I can't wait to be a part of her wedding next year. Hope this day was one of smiles, love, laughter and happiness that lasts the whole year through.

I feel odd today. I wasn't able to get to sleep last night because my poor little dog, Dudley, had a tummy ache that I eventually had to give him medicine for. Unfortunately I didn't figure it out until it was nearly 9am. I finally got him settled and he fell asleep. I woke Chris to go pick my mom up from work because I knew there would be no way I could drive safely after no sleep and taking pain medication throughout the day. I crawled into bed when he got back and laid back down for a nap before work. I tried to stay awake and read until it was time to wake him up but I was just too tired that once I stopped moving, I fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours ago when Chris called from work. So I haven't done much today at all. It was gloomy, cloudy and cold so I just stayed under the covers. I'm still really tired but I have medicines I need to take and that means I have to go get something to eat first. Good thing I still have leftover lasagna or chili to choose from. :)

I got some bad news yesterday from one of my good friend's nephew. They had been awaiting news on test results for their cousin/daughter who had lumps surgically removed last week. Unfortunely the news was half good and half bad. One tumor was found to be begnin and the other was malignant. I don't have any further details at the moment but I just would like that have anyone and everyone who passes through this blog or even scans it for a moment to say a prayer for the little girl and her family. They've been through a lot in this year and need a few good things to happen.

Take care everyone. My love and spirit is with you all.
Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home