Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays

Just taking a quick moment to stop and wish everyone a Happy Holiday whichever celebration you are observing this season. I wish you all the warmest love, joy and laughter this season that lasts the years to come.

I'm going to be with my parents today. I didn't fall apart yesterday as it was the one month anniversary of Billy's passing. I did cry when the time he passed came around. But for the most part I felt comforted by his pictures and the little things that remind me of him. There's so much of Billy wherever I look during Christmas time because it was his favorite holiday. But I will write more about that later tonight.

Love and blessings to all,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home