Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cloudy Sunday


The picture says it all. Welcome to the blog of me and my life. Up until yesterday I was trying to maintain to versions of this blog. Ultimately I knew that I would have to make a decision and only keep one of them. It wasn't an easy time deciding as I had the other blog for a bit longer than this one. However, I knew that it was time to simplify things a bit more. So welcome to Stepping Stones!

I'm hoping to keep up with the daily posts. Not too sure if things will come up unannounced as they are used to doing in my life. That's just the way my life goes anymore. I plan on something and a different thing takes place. I try not to plan much in advance because of the whole deal. So we'll see what happens. I'm hoping that by doing the daily posts I can see where I need to re-evaluate things in my personal life. How's that for trying to grow?

Today was a really slow day. Mostly cloudy and rainy off and on. So I wasn't able to do anything outside even though I felt a little better than I have in the past couple of days. I wasn't as stiff and swollen but I could tell that my feet weren't their usual size. It's pretty bad when you go to put on shoes that you bought a half size bigger don't fit because your feet are so swollen. I didn't wear my shoes at all today after that. I didn't want to deal with the pain I knew I would be in if I did. Chris and I had the nephew, B, stay the night last night to get him out of the house for a bit. They played on their computers for a long while. I tried to teach myself some new stitches in crochet but they haven't turned out very well. Guess I'm going to have to keep trying. I just don't want to be stuck using the same stitches over and over. That gets a bit boring. Overall, it was a lazy Sunday here. Just a day to relax and regroup.

Before I end this post today (since it's nearly midnight and I need to get in bed soon), I just wanted to let you all know something awesome that happened yesterday. I got a phone call from a writer for the local paper and woman's magazine that is published in my town and a couple of other papers in towns nearby. She wanted to talk to me about my blog. I had completely forgotten that I had called them a few months ago when there was a request in the paper looking for local people who blog. I honestly was surprised but in a good way. She asked me about the blog and why I do it, how often. The usual reporter stuff. I don't know if it's going to be used in an article or when it will be published. She didn't ask any really personal information so I'm safe. Yay for me! Hopefully I will be able to have a picture of an article to show you all. We'll have to wait and see.

Hope all of you had a good day/evening. Take care and know someone cares!
Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home