Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More tomorrow

Due to a scheduled power outage that Blogger's going to be doing in less than an hour, I'm going to keep this entry short and sweet. It's a good thing because I'm hurting today as well. I am stiff and tender today. I don't want to take the Salsalte because it's been making my stomach hurt. That's something I'm going to have to talk with the rheumy about when I see him next week. I did manage to go get my Pro-time done today. I had forgotten to get it a few weeks back with everything that was going on. Not necessarily something that I should have been forgetting. But I'm human and it happens.

Since today is cold and rainy, I'm going to spend the day working on my afghan and maybe even writing a little when my hands loosen up some. I'm going to first get through some emails. I'm going to try and spend a half hour doing that. It's been tough to sit here for that long at times but I'll try my hardest. Then it's craft time. Lol, only for a few lines on the afghan though. I don't really want to wear out my hands before I get the chance to really use them.

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog. :) I hadn't realized that hit had been a year already, but it amazes me that I've kept up with this month after month. The only month I have missed was January. That was due to the fact that Chris and I separated for a while and I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and a blood clot in my lung. I plan to do a post tomorrow comparing where I was a year ago, physically and mentally to where I am now. Boring, maybe. But I want to do it.

Okay, okay. Off to emails before Blogger decides to punt kick me. Hope everyone is having a great day, no matter where they are. :) Stay warm (if it's freezing) or cold (if it's summer).

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home