Stepping Stones

A woman's journey through life while juggling the affects of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bit Late

Sorry the post is a bit late today. I had planned to do these earlier but as I was checking emails and a few other things, I just got really, really tired. I laid down for what I thought was going to be just an hour or two. Lol, boy, was I wrong! Turned out to be about three hours worth of a nap. I still feel tired and a bit on the stiff side of things but that's just how it goes for the most part during the Fall months for me. It's November but we have the possibility of thunderstorms later this week. Thunderstorms! Lol, I just love Indiana weather...ok, sometimes I do.

I'm not really feeling up to doing a huge post like I did yesterday. I have been doing well on my goals and finally finished the 10th page of my handwritten NaNoWriMo project. I'm going to keep plugging away at it. Chris has to work late so I have a little extra time just to concentrate on doing what I can before 1130 pm. That's my cutoff time for the day. That way I can have time to count up the pages and plug the new total into the NaNoWriMo site. :)

Hope everything is going well out there for you all. Keep your heads up and looking forward. :) Take care.

Love and blessings,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home